Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thing Number 14

Number 14 on my list of 27 things was to see a show on Broadway. We decided to see Wicked. If you ever get the chance to see it, go. It was fabulous, wonderful, spectacular.

Amy, Pam, Jenny and I headed up for a weekend in NYC. It was freezing, but we had a great weekend seeing the Empire State Building, visiting the Met, and eating A LOT in Chinatown, Lindy's (the cafe in Guys and Dolls was modeled after it), and Serendipity.

outside the theater!

More pictures from the weekend can be seen here (along with a few others).

4 comments:

Blooming Mommy said...

ahhhhhhhhh! i miss you! im glad u saw wicked! we get to go see that for our anniversary in february! YAY!!! I LOVE U!

M. said...

so good of you, and jealous. i still haven't seen Wicked!

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Meddy! Oh my lands! I'm not only jealous that you got to go to Wicked but I'm jealous that you have a list of 27 things that you are going to accomplish! You are so lucky! Sometimes enduring is the one thing on my list! Hope you are enjoying it all! Love you tons and tons!!!
I miss your stinkin guts!!!

The Youngs said...

Hey Juls! So I finally visited your blog...very cute! You gave me the idea to spruce up our blog.
Looks like you're going to have a fun and exciting year! Wicked was awesome, wasn't it!? Luv ya!