Thursday, June 17, 2010

So...

I need to change my list, yet again. I have taken on a new responsibility that takes up a significant amount of time. The things that are being taken off the list will just be put on hold for a while. Here's my new list...

1. Run a 1/2 marathon (Logan, UT, August 28)
2. Take a trip to Utah (not just for the marathon)
3. Is a secret! OK, it's really not a secret anymore...I'm learning to ride a unicycle. I even bought one of my very own. It's red and tends to attack me when I'm impatient, but I know I can learn.
4. Secret writing project

2 comments:

TA said...

I love your blg! You are such an example for me! Thank you for sharing your dreams , goals and achievements.

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Hey little friend! So sad I missed talking to you on the phone! Miss your cute face and love you tons and tons!