Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thing Number 13...

Number 13 was to visit the National Arboretum. The arboretum makes you forget that you're in the middle of DC (and that the Anacostia is a dirty, dirty river). It was a fabulous day; sunny and warm. We visited the azaleas, the dogwoods, and the pillars from the original capitol building that burnt in 1814. There was so much that we didn't see, the park is huge. I love spring in DC!





PS. Thing number 1 is less than 3 weeks away!!! I passed my comprehensive exams and am just 1 final exam away fom completing my course work.

2 comments:

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

I love that you have a number one and that you are actually crossing it off!!! I miss you meddy and hope you know how much I admire you and all your accomplishments aka numbers... not to forget your mission!!! Love ya

Blooming Mommy said...

yay!!!! u make me want to come and visit! awwwwww....... i miss you honey! LOVE LOVE LOVE U!