Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing #4!

For this thing, I went to Greece with a few friends! We spent 8 glorious days traveling the country, visiting ruins, and sailing the Aegean Sea. We spent time in Athens, Delphi, Cape Sounion, and then the cruise took us to Mykonos, Kusadasi (Turkey), Patmos, Crete, and Santorini. Santorini was hands-down my favorite part (when we got back, I even looked up how much it costs to get to Santorini - $2200 in case you're wondering by airplane). The whole trip was fantastic! I enjoyed all the places we went - Ancient Ephesus is a must, Mykonos is quaint. I now have a travel bug and am trying to decide where to go next. For more pictures, go here.

Kathleen, me, Jenny, and Amy in front of the Parthenon

the beautiful Aegean sea

me in Patmos

Jenny in Santorini

3 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

The photo of you in Patmos is cute. =)

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Wow... Patmos... It would've been fun to see and imagine Paul calling people to repentance! :)