Friday, January 22, 2010

Me

I wish I had as much clarity as I've had in previous times, but patience with one's self, with others, and with God brings a measure of peace and the ability to progress. I know that gratitude is a great healer and the remedy for many, many things. A few of the things I'm grateful for today...


the Lord's timing, the atonement, a thoughtful text message, kindness and love of friends and family, hard work, regular routines, new goals, lists of things to do, libraries, running, rain on the windows, cold air, sunshine, crying, white cake with chocolate icing, colorful scarves, laughing, pondering, quiet time, driving, the temple, reflection, gratitude, prayer, reading, hope, miracles, memories, the promise of many things

2 comments:

Jocelyn Robertson said...

This is a beautiful post. Thanks, I needed to hear these words, too.

Blooming Mommy said...

I love u.... miss u my friend. Call if you want to talk.... MUAH!