Thursday, May 5, 2011

iPhone Love

After much thought and deliberation, I bought an iPhone! I must admit my friend offered a little inspiration. I have to say I was instantly in love with it. After getting the phone basics and some music basics loaded, I explored the apps store. After getting some basics (read free apps) like LDS Tools and The Weather Channel, I decided to buy Hipstamatic. I loved it so much that I bought one of their add on packs. Here is a sample of my favorite shots so far…

IMG_0012IMG_0028IMG_0041IMG_0053IMG_0058IMG_0073IMG_0054IMG_0019IMG_0078IMG_0050

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay for the iPhone! Glad you made the jump.

Blooming Mommy said...

i love the pictures! im so going to get an iphone one of these days! love and miss u tons!

Anne said...

LOVE these shots!

Amy said...

These are so fun! Fancy made easy, that's my kind of technology!

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Hey! I made it on your blog! Well, at least my silhouette did. Your phone/camera is delightful.