Monday, October 31, 2011

Prayers and Faith

I’ve been thinking all day about my brother-in-law and his wife. They went to Taiwan just over a year ago to adopt a little Taiwanese baby. They were blessed with this adorable little girl they named Taylee. Taiwan has given them custody of her, they are just waiting on a US visa to bring her to the states.
Taylee
They’ve run into some delays with the visa process that has lead to some frustration. We’re really hoping that they will be home for Christmas so that we all can be together.
While praying this afternoon, I felt like I should share their story here and ask you all to offer prayers for Redge and Marissa, little Taylee and her new sister Kailin (who was born in September to Marissa), that the visa will be approved, and that they will be able to come home before Christmas.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

they are on my list, Julie :) Love you!